JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Lacey
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm looking to sell my Primary Weapons System mk109 mod 2m 300 blk looking to get $1000 including extras

The upper has 500 +\- rounds through it, barely even broken in.

The upper is in I'd say 7-8\10 condition

These items come with the upper, extras for sale are bold italicized below;

* Defiant folding backup sights
*Complete buffer system-PWS buffer tube (pistol version "enhanced" to combat carrier tilt)
*buffer
* spring
*plate
*ratcheting castle nut.
*The mag storage brace device they came with.
*MLOK barricade grip
-------
* I also have a holosun HS512C I'd include for $300 Extra just as soon hold onto it.
*Also have the CQB brake I'd part with for $75, again I'd just as soon keep it otherwise.
*ALSO have a rise armament
RA-535 advanced performance trigger by far the best trigger I have ever used would part with for $200

It's worth saying the gun originally *did not* have the adjustable gas block. I sent it back to PWS and they installed their adjustable gas block that is now standard on the MK109

I bought the complete pistol but located a rattler conversion kit and figured I'd use the PWS lower for that. Only selling b\c I want a more compact package.

Gun has been fantastic and haven't had any issues since the adjustable gas block.
haven't ever put a real scope on it to see what accuracy it holds but I've shot steel at 250+ and never had trouble hitting that distance.
Never supressed, always cleaned.

I am local to Lacey WA would much rather hand deliver this and am willing to drive a considerable distance to meet if necessary

TRADES-
* anvl Ukon
* Triangle 13 moa RMR
* Shadow valley 300blk glass muzzle brake

i don't believe my poop is made of gold but figured I'd set the ideal price and go from there

Any feedback is welcome, good or bad!

20201116_115601.jpg 20201116_115609.jpg 20201116_115621.jpg 20201116_115644.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class