JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a new in box P365 BXR3 with Xray 3 tritium night sights and one extra magazine compared to factory out of box (one flush 10 rd, one extended grip 10 rd, and one extended grip 12 rd). Gun has literally never been fired or holstered. I was the first and only owner, gun was purchased then sat in a safe for 3 years; it comes with original owner's manual and sticker. Trying to make room as such she is for sale. Not interested in trades, too many guns as it is. I live in the Portland area, 15 minutes from most places that could complete transfer/FICS. Price now $400 + transfer fee to become the new owner.

You may message me on here but text is faster at 35two - 22six - 570seven

IMG_8476(1).jpg IMG_8477(1).jpg IMG_8478(1).jpg IMG_8479(1).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For sale is a new in box P365 BXR3 with Xray 3 tritium night sights and one extra magazine compared to factory out of box (one flush 10 rd, one extended grip 10 rd, and one extended grip 12 rd). Gun has literally never been fired or holstered. I was the first and only owner, gun was purchased then sat in a safe for 3 years; it comes with original owner's manual and sticker. Trying to make room as such she is for sale. Not interested in trades, too many guns as it is. I live in the Portland area, 15 minutes from most places that could complete transfer/FICS. $425 + transfer fee to become the new owner.

You may message me on here but text is faster at 35two - 22six - 570seven

View attachment 1258431 View attachment 1258432 View attachment 1258433 View attachment 1258434
still available? if so i would love to take it off you8r hands

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.