JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
AURORA
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a new Cloud Defensive OWL "Optimized Weapon Light" in the clear anodized color (it's basically a medium gray, raw brushed metal color). Comes with the Cloud Defensive rechargeable battery and nitecore charger. I just bought it on Ebay for $399 and didn't realize how large it was. It takes up too much room on my handguard for my liking. Super bright and built tough. I need to recoup a little money on it.
Asking $350.

20220528_165641.jpg 20220528_165700.jpg 20220528_165736.jpg 20220528_165747.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Great light! GLWS. I run their rein and really like it.

I want to get one of their rein 2.0s. Maybe the micro.
So do I, I've waited too long and I can't wait anymore. I'm going to pick up another Modlight.

The email I received last Friday from CD...

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, with how many backorders are still flying in, we have no ETA as to when they can be labeled as "in stock" on the site. A black unit placed on backorder today should be good to ship out somewhere in three to five weeks.

So do I, I've waited too long and I can't wait anymore. I'm going to pick up another Modlight.

The email I received last Friday from CD...

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, with how many backorders are still flying in, we have no ETA as to when they can be labeled as "in stock" on the site. A black unit placed on backorder today should be good to ship out somewhere in three to five weeks.
I recently ordered a moonlight MCH, and a black Rein 2.0 and both were in hand in less than 2 weeks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.