JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
EUGENE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi you sexy mother lovers! Up for sale is a harder-to-find, BNIB, never been fired, CZ 75 P01 Omega Compact w/ decocker. This firearm is completely unadulterated stock with the exception of an added compensator from Tyrant Designs and a weapon light/laser on the front. The compensator is easily removed in a matter of seconds, but my friends think it's atrocious, so irritating them was good enough for me to ❤️ it. For the uninitiated, this is a 9mm that invented the word ergonomics before the word ergonomics came about. These shoot like a dream if you've never had the pleasure of a firsthand experience. I think this, with a suppressor on it , would be a sweet home defense setup. This gun was purchased at the height of the pandemic at a premium by me, I am the only owner.

No trades, asking $675, cash local sale only, able to meet at any FFL in the Eugene/Springfield area, fees on buyer.

Sale includes:
  • CZ 75 p01 compact omega, urban grey, threaded barrel, lightweight alloy frame (vs the stainless version)
  • CZ safety conversion (vs decocker)
  • Factory suppressor height tritium night sights, glowing bright
  • Two (2) 15 rounds magazines
  • Factory box and all candy, as new
  • Tyrant Designs Compensator w/ box
  • Olight Valkerie Pl Pro w/ box and wireless charger (also has hardware to convert into Glock rail use)

F652A94E-7E1C-40D4-8BF1-84AEC00DEBE8.jpeg AF8D96DB-95CB-4F24-9596-2AA440046801.jpeg C8371665-D46E-4CF0-ABF3-6814EDD39808.jpeg 68E130F7-2362-4C56-BF89-85BCB0222F3C.jpeg 75DBA66E-C06E-4DF9-9E58-A2A0B74614AE.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.