JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Nampa
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Hello, I have to offer a very lightly used(less than 100 rounds) Romanian Cugir PSL that has TONS of extras. This includes the original scope(good clear glass), a Belarus POSP 6x42 illuminated scope(good clear glass). Both scopes have the eye buffer(the original one is a bit rough) and the Belarus has a cover for the end. This also comes with 4 original mags in good condition, with 2 magazine carrying bags, 2 original cleaning kits(1 is incomplete), a sling, 2 complete original stock sets and a 3rd lower handguard, and what I think is a cleaning rod underneath paper wrap, and a manual for the POSP. This is quite the package! The rifle has matching parts, great internals, a crisp trigger, and a fantastic, shiney bore. This model has the pinned muzzle break. A PSL in great condition, at a good value. Asking $3000 + shipping. Took tons of pics. Feel free to PM me with any questions or more photos. Thanks for looking.

Pictures -

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top