JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$230
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Stevens County
State
Washington
Zip Code
If these don't sell in the next few days, I have to get them back, so if you are interested, this is your last chance to get ahold of them.

I have 3 zaffiri precision stripped slides for Glocks. One Glock 19 and two Glock 17 slides are available for sale or trade, all are Gen 4. All are custom cerakoated and optic cut for RMR. They each come with a optic cover plate and the necessary screws. these slides are brand new and in pristine condition with packaging still. Red dots not included but we could make a deal on those too if you're interested.

These are 385 new on Zaffiri website, ill let them go for 230 or make an offer or trade... I may entertain trades but like I said, I need a quick deal here. Motivated seller
I'll post pics soon
Thanks!

TS file.jpg file.jpg file.jpg file.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top