JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is the original Shield in 9 mm.

PRICE DROP: $325.00 $280.

This gun is in excellent shape with about 300 rounds fired. It will come with a soft case (still looking for the factory cardboard box it came in). It will come with 3 magazines (1-7round and 2-8 round). This gun comes with brand new TRUGLO TFO TRITIUM NIGHT SIGHTS that cost $105.00 Also installed on this Shield is the Apex Duty-Carry Trigger Kit which costs about $100. The kit replaces all the major components of the trigger including the sear. It also comes with the comfortable TALON GRIPS.

In the picture of the night sights they are blurred because I moved the camera, but they are bright in the night and even in the day.

I am only selling it because I purchased the new Shield Plus.

Buyer pays transfer fees at local shop (Tropics Pawn Shop on NE 4th Plains. Or for you Oregon folks I can meet you at Big Iron Armory off I-205 across the bridge. I think that is the closest Portland FFL to Vancouver.

Package.jpg L_Side.jpg R_Side.jpg Sights.jpg Night Sights.jpg Top.jpg Apex Duty Carry Kit.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good setup. Great carry pistol and most people are shocked at how accurate and easy to fire they are. GLWS
I love my Shield, but I love the thought of 13/10 round magazines over 7/8. I am picking up my Shield Plus next week. And I shoot my Shield much more accurately than my Glock 19. Thanks!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.