JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Need Cash, So Here Goes A Pretty Large Portion of My Collection

Winchester Model 61 in .22 s/l/lr - $650 price drop to $600
GEW 98 Mauser Sporterized(not drilled) marked Danzig 1916 in 8mm - $175
Premier Octagon barrel pump (1927) in .22 s/l/lr - $275 price drop to $250
C. Parker (Belgium) Double Barrel Exposed Hammer 12ga - $225
Marlin Model 881 (Needs Work) functions well in .22 with a scope $125 drop to $100
Colt 1908 Vest Pocket (rough, but functions well) In .25acp, Colt mag - $225 drop to $200
Winchester model 37 12ga in very good condition- $200

Please PM me with any questions.

I can text pictures to any interested parties. I'm still working on getting the camera back up and running. When I do, I will post pictures

Any details on the 1895? Barrel lenght, checkering, saddle ring, lyman receiver sights, condition, approx date of manufacture stuff like that.

Any details on the 1895? Barrel lenght, checkering, saddle ring, lyman receiver sights, condition, approx date of manufacture stuff like that.

Overall condition is really pretty good. It does have the Lyman rear peep site, and it is a saddle ring carbine with I believe a 21" or 22" barrel. It has a nice stock with the ebony inlay in she shnobel(sp?) up front. No checkering on the stock though. I believe the date on it is 1904. I just put 10 rounds through it on Thursday and I was hitting milk jugs and bowling pins at 75 and 100 yards which is pretty good for me with open sights.
Also, the bore is really nice and shiny.
Thanks!
-Adam

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.