JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As far as physical health goes, I'm basically in my prime still at 31. I could probably use some cardio but by no means am I overweight. Perfect vision so iron sights are no problem (in fact a good set of peeps are preferred).

And for no other reason then my love of showing off, my recently acquired ruger sporter and Wards Western Field 47A: 15486409401684803038278128805259.jpg

@Zathras thank you! Many of the points you brought up will be very helpful. "Embrace the wobble" :p for me it's more like a grand maul seizure- definetly need some work there.

As if I needed an excuse for more firearms! Thanks all, I think there was a 10/22 shaped space in the safe anyhow.;)

:s0140: Be careful.... I bought a 10/22 for Appleseed, and I'd almost be embarrassed to tell you how much I've spent on it already, but let's just say the ONLY parts left on my 10/22 from the original rifle are the receiver and bolt.

And same for my son's 10/22, except I haven't replaced his barrel yet.... yet... he's also shot Appleseed events and even asked for a blue hat at his last shoot. So he'll be helping this year too! :s0116:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top