JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$770
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This was a build I did last year and it turned out really sweet, but I'm going to instead focus on an Aero Precision build that I started in earnest last week.

I know people talk a lot of bubblegum about PSA, but I love their stuff. I've bought or built over a half-dozen PSA rifles and they've all worked great. I had a minor problem with one of them (front sight was misaligned), but they took care of it in two weeks.

This build rifle functions flawlessly and always has. It's accurate and everything I expected from the build. It's in like new condition. I just finished it last year, and it's only seen 100-200 rounds of new, brass, factory loads.

Here's a list of the parts (most of them, anyway):
FFL & Transfer: I strongly prefer A Cut Above Pawn in Tualatin. They do transfers for $30 including the background check, and they are a nice bunch of guys. But I'm open to other FFLs so long as they are in Beaverton, Tualatin, or West Portland.

Note: OSP's background check system is still backlogged heavily and-- on occasion-- even CHL holders are being thrown into the general que and not receiving instant approval. Therefore, we may need to meet twice at the FFL, so please consider that before agreeing to meet and buy this firearm.

Cash only, no trades.

Thanks.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: