JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I used to have a decent collection of WWII items from the US, Japan, Germany and the USSR. Between a divorce and hard time, I have gotten rid of most of it.

I purchased this book in Nuernberg, Germany in 2001. It's simply amazing. It has a calendar for 1936 as well as uniform insignia, and everything that pertained to life in 1936 Germany. It's mostly black and white, however there are few color pages. One includes the country's leader as well as flags of Germany, flags of other nations, map and street signs.

This book is like the wikipedia for everyday life in Germany. There are distance graphs as well as laws and everything that you need to know to function. This book is from before the war and the atrocities that were committed. It's very rare for something like this to have survived.

I had it appraised in 2008 and its worth was estimated between $700 and $750. I would like to see it go to a new home where a collector could appreciate it more, since I no longer maintain a WWII collection. This book measures approximately 5.75" x 4.25" x 1.25" and has over 850 pages.

I would like to trade this for a handgun or possibly a cowboy action rifle or ammo or travelocity roaming gnomes or something... Send me offers and maybe we'll have a match. I am willing to sell this as well. Send me a PM if you are interested.

EDIT: MAKE ME AN OFFER! I'm not necessarily asking for what it was appraised for. If you have a reasonable trade, then make me an offer. I think this book may do better with someone that might appreciate it. I've removed the censored pictures and added uncensored versions.

100_0804.jpg 100_0808.jpg 100_0809.jpg 100_0810.jpg 100_0807.jpg

100_0804.jpg

100_0807.jpg

100_0808.jpg

100_0810.jpg

100_0809.jpg

Make me an offer! This is your chance to own a rare piece of real history. I'll keep this on here for a little while longer, and if there are no takers, it's probably going to be donated to a museum. Call now, operators are standing by. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top