JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi,

I'm in need of at least 6 pre-ban (pre-1994) 30 round AR-15 magazines. I'd like two (2) 20 rounders, too.

I am trying to help out a relative that lives in a "challenged" state back east.

I need magazines that are verifiable as pre-ban. If you aren't sure how to tell, I can forward you some information. Let me know your price, shipped, to 98021.

Any help out there?

Bob

I just disassembled and looked at my AR15 mags. Out of 6, I found 1 that was internally stamped and 'preban'. The other 5 are identical in every way, just no stamp (other than manufacturer), therefore they can't be proven as 'preban'.

This exercise reminds me of just how utterly asinine some of these law are!

message me if you still need some i have some preban Thermolds as well some GI 30s but i 'll have to sort through those

and i may be will to sacrifice 1970s Colt 20s

also have some preban bought during the ban NEW IN WRAP labelle teflon coated these were highly sought after during the ban

Thanks to all who responded. I collected about 12 mags and sent them to my sister-in-law in NY. She's a happy camper (and I have her nice new post-ban mags!).

Bob

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.