JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$895
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
State
Other
Pre 64 Winchester Model 94 in 32 W.S., WWII or war years serial range (1327793), early long forearm style, easily 90%, excellent bore, has not been used for many years. Your chance to own a unmolested and very collectable pre 64 winchester M94 carbine. These will only appreciate in value. Can ship to your FFL or C&R license. Buyer responsible for ground service and insurance charges to be determined and added. Revised to $895.00 02/06/2019

IMG_0310.JPG IMG_0311.JPG IMG_0312.JPG IMG_0313.JPG IMG_0314.JPG IMG_0315.jpg IMG_0316.jpg IMG_0317.jpg IMG_0318.jpg IMG_0319.jpg IMG_0320.jpg IMG_0321.jpg IMG_0322.jpg IMG_0323.jpg IMG_0324.jpg IMG_0325.jpg IMG_0326.JPG IMG_0327.JPG IMG_0328.JPG IMG_0329.jpg IMG_0330.jpg IMG_0331.JPG IMG_0332.JPG IMG_0333.jpg IMG_0334.jpg IMG_0335.jpg IMG_0336.JPG IMG_0337.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Have one of these except mine has had some parts swapped out. They are easy to use and fun to shoot and a VERY good woods and brush gun. The round is heavy enough for most animals as well. Plus (not that you would want to these days) but the round was made to shoot both smokeless and black powder. Ammo can be interesting to find at times but it is easy to reload.
GLWS of both rifles. Nice to see them in such great shape.

Have one of these except mine has had some parts swapped out. They are easy to use and fun to shoot and a VERY good woods and brush gun. The round is heavy enough for most animals as well. Plus (not that you would want to these days) but the round was made to shoot both smokeless and black powder. Ammo can be interesting to find at times but it is easy to reload.
GLWS of both rifles. Nice to see them in such great shape.
Both of these are in very nice condition for their ages. I am a fan of 32 WS levers action rifles. Sort of disheartening that after all these years and rifles manufactured that Winchester dropped the 32 WS ammunition from their catalog. Nice to hear from other 32 WS fans. Thanks for your information! Tom

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.