JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Dennis Port
State
Other
Hello - I want to buy an AR15 (not a pistol), in good condition that Dates Pre 2016. I pay fast and am a no hassle buyer. Please be willing to ship to an FFL (from a private Person is fine and Perfectly Legal, as per ATF).

Text - 845-265-4414 or email - [email protected] for fastest response

Thanks for your time and consideration.
David

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Because he's from a state with assault weapons laws that apply to 2016 and newer rifles, I assume
The number links to an antique shop in New York. The only "assault weapons" ban for 2016 with a grandfather clause that i could find was for Massachusetts. And they have some strict pistol laws as well. /Shrug

Normally I wouldn't respond to comments like "308n45" made but to dissuade any inference by him that I'm not legit (or possibly a scammer) - I owned an antiques business in NY for some 35 years before moving to MA 7 years ago, keeping my NY phone number.

David

Last Edited:
Hello - I want to buy an AR15 (not a pistol), in good condition that Dates Pre 2016. I pay fast and am a no hassle buyer. Please be willing to ship to an FFL (from a private Person is fine and Perfectly Legal, as per ATF).

Text - 845-265-4414 or email - [email protected] for fastest response

Thanks for your time and consideration.
David
Do you have an FFL?

The 2016 date is only useful if the Massachusetts resident possessed it before that date. The rifle's manufacture date won't help, unless an FFL (which I am not saying would be you) was going to fudge the date of acquisition.

Just trying to help someone avoid spending money without considering all the angles. Everyone can make their own informed decisions. 687AF778-1870-4B19-A80E-AC7BBE0F1094.png

The 2016 date is only useful if the Massachusetts resident possessed it before that date. The rifle's manufacture date won't help, unless an FFL (which I am not saying would be you) was going to fudge the date of acquisition.

Just trying to help someone avoid spending money without considering all the angles. Everyone can make their own informed decisions. View attachment 1114578
^this.
To my knowledge there is little to prove manf. Date, especially for uppers. And with 80% kits Im not sure why that isnt an option.

Normally I wouldn't respond to comments like "308n45" made but to dissuade any inference by him that I'm not legit (or possibly a scammer) - I owned an antiques business in NY for some 35 years before moving to MA 7 years ago, keeping my NY phone number.

David
I'm sorry! Did not mean to imply it was a scam. Text doesn't always imply tone. I was trying to answer the "why pre-2016" and "why not pistol" questions. I wish you best of luck on your search.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top