JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
+1 on keeping us posted or if there's anything we can do to help.
We can throw a bikini carwash.

I have no shame, I do anything for some money to help a sick kiddo

I started a gofundme page for a friend who broke his neck. I raise almost $5k, and with all the fund raisers we did in about 5 mths we raised close to $40k.
So if you need anything there's a big community here that has your back!

Went to see her last night. She's in pretty good shape as of now, just has a little trouble remembering things that happened the day she had the seizure. They have her on seizure preventative medicine so doing good there. She is in good spirits and said the only thing she is worried about is them shaving half her head for surgery. Thanks all for the prayers and well wishes. It really means a lot

Dang, 19 is too young to have to deal with tha sort of thing! BTW- just tell her that she'll be setting another hair style trend, and half the young'uns runnin' around town will be copycatin' her in no time.

Heck, it might even make it into an episode of Portlandia (where young people go to retire) ;)

Last Edited:
Portlandia where 19 year olds go to retire.

That's good news and most people who have seizures forget things around the time of the incident so that's normal.

Let us know how the surgery goes? When is it planned?

If it will help her feel better we can get a bunch of us together and shave half or all our heads and send her a picture. I'd shave my head for that.

My mom just got done with chemo and having surgery on Dec 20th to have a double-mastecomy and lymphnodes removed.
I feel your pain, but she's 62! Not 19.

At least she's got youth on her side. Younger people using pull through these things easier. I'll be praying for that.

All three prayer requisition forms filled out in triplicate for a full recovery. According to science prayer can't work. Good thing prayer doesn't believe in science, so it just goes ahead and works anyway.

Went to see her last night. She's in pretty good shape as of now, just has a little trouble remembering things that happened the day she had the seizure. They have her on seizure preventative medicine so doing good there. She is in good spirits and said the only thing she is worried about is them shaving half her head for surgery. Thanks all for the prayers and well wishes. It really means a lot

Prayer works. We sure hope and Pray she gets through all of it with full recovery. It is a scary thing.
Scary for friends and family as well.

Well she is out of surgery and all went well. She will be recovering in icu until tomorrow and should be home by Friday. Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top