JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Please pray for my 90 year old Mom who is in the hospital and my 43 year old sister, who lost her 23 year son in a motorcycle accident two weeks ago, and has just been diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma (stage 3) and bone cancer. She starts treatments tomorrow. VERY tough time for the family.
Thanks, and God bless you all.
Jim

Prayer sent. Sorry to hear but I Thank you for sharing your situation so we can pray for your family.
Prayer and building my relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is the only way I can make it.
May God bless us all,
Mike

Hang in there Brother. Thanks for letting the site know. God works by hearing prayer requests from and of his select group...his believers. You need a few prayers towards yourself in going through this tough time. Keep your head up.

Wow any one of those things would be a lot to handle let alone all of them at once...you are truly being tested! Stay strong and keep your faith in The Lord. We will be praying for you and yours.

You guys are phenomenal. Absolutely phenomenal. Sis is going into the hospital (University/Syracuse) on Wed to begin her treatments. Be there for about five days for first round. Mother seems a bit better, still in hospital, and expectations are she'll go into a rehab facility here in Oswego to regain the strength to walk again. We're trying to make it just one day at a time.

My whole family appreciates your prayers, thoughtfulness and kind words. Thank you and may God bless all of you.

Warmest regards,

jim

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews