JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a friend that I shall call Mr. Jones. He hates all things liberal and will bend my ear for hours telling me about this democrat and that democrat. I suppose that it's better that he vent to me than go to Portland and do it, but I digress. A few months ago after one of his tirades against the democrats, I sent five dollars in cash to the DNC in an envelope with his return address on it. Needless to say, he began to get donation solicitations from every democrat running for public office. His mailbox was filled with requests for cash. He came over to have coffee with me and was just wild about all the crap he was getting from the democrats. It's been great fun watching him open his mailbox. Next election cycle, I think I'll have him support the communists.

My first boss was a great one for practical jokes. Before I knew him he had joined The Loyal Order of Water Buffalo or some such, and was attending their pledging ceremony. He had been forewarned that the bench the pledges sat on was wired with an electric fence charger, and the leader of the group would call for volunteers for some nasty nasty duty, at which time someone would turn on the charger. All the pledges would jump up and be "volunteered". Ray being smarter than the average bear and armed with the knowledge of what was coming, braced himself against the back of the bench so he wasn't actually sitting on it. When the other pledges jumped up Ray just rolled off the bench and lay still on the floor. That was the last use of the electric bench.

Another time a bunch of us were at dinner, and as we were leaving everybody through a few dollars on the table for the tip. John was a little slow getting his money out so everyone else had taken a few steps away from the table before he was finished. Just as he has his handful of cash over the pile of money on the table, Ray looks back and says, "Hey John, we left that for the waitress!!"

I'll confess, I've been known to pull a few pranks. I once had a booklet of traffic tickets from City of Seattle. On my first day at work at a new job, I wrote a citation 'For Growing Red Hair' to a senior architect in the firm and placed it on his windshield. It would have ended there but came to find out he had a few unpaid parking tickets in Seattle. He ended up accusing the boss of doing it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top