JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Medford
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I was able to pick up some powder that was more preferred for my 6mm ARC. But I'm lacking brass, so I would be willing to trade some of this powder for either 6mm ARC ammunition/brass or 6.5 Grendel brass which I could size for 6mm ARC.

Both powders have not been opened and in the manufactures packaging.

1lb of powder for 50 pieces of new brass or 1lb of powder for 100 piece of once fired brass ( one head stamp please. Otherwise $50 per pound in Jackson or Josephine co

I also have a box and half (86 rounds I will have to confirm the exact count when I get home) of Wolf 9mm steel case that I would also let go of for $30.

1lb of powder for 50 pieces of new brass or 1lb of powder for 100 piece of once fired brass ( one head stamp please. Otherwise $50 per pound in Jackson or Josephine co

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi. I will check on how many Grendel rounds I have in the morning. I should be able to part with a few if you are in need. I think I have a bunch, even factory loads of Hornady.
I really don't need that powder, but will do it if I have plenty of brass.
If we go trade, I'll buy that steel cased Ammo too. I live north of GP.

Hi. I will check on how many Grendel rounds I have in the morning. I should be able to part with a few if you are in need. I think I have a bunch, even factory loads of Hornady.
I really don't need that powder, but will do it if I have plenty of brass.
If we go trade, I'll buy that steel cased Ammo too. I live north of GP.
Sound wonderful, i don't need factory loaded ammo as I'll be converting them to 6mm ARC. BUT at this time I'll take what I get.

thanks

Hi. I'll be in grants pass tomorrow morning around 11-12?
I'll be working at that time, I work tomorrow from 8-4:30 in Medford, but any other time I can make work! I live out in Sams Valley and am off work today if that work or I'm off all day Friday.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top