JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That sucks.. I saw the stuff at about 8am this morning but the only thing I was interested in was some Ramshot. I did manage to pick up 5 pounds of HP-38 locally and a pound of Trailboss for the 45LC.
Get an account setup and act quick next time!

My order got cancelled. Apparently I took too long to decide and items that were in my cart on the order were sold out before I placed the order. I had asked that the order "ship complete" or not at all and they followed that request.

Next time I'll be quicker with the trigger having had asked my questions first.

When I lucked into the HS-6 earlier this year it showed "In stock" on the site but had sold out. They allow a person a "Back Order" when that happens, at that time, maybe they've changed that. A day after that I'd seen they had Tula SP primers, so I called and they allowed me to add that to the order too. I think it only took three weeks to get it.

I tell ya', they are some nice folks, considering the kinds of calls and attitudes they must have been getting in the last year.

Mike

I guess mine was in stock but sold out by the next day (I ordered in the late afternoon). I got a shipping notice and they've charged me so it's on the way. Now I can get to work on this backlog of empty cases.

elsie

It's nuts how fast pv is selling out. I'm betting they have buttloads ordered tens of thousands of pounds and are only getting fractions of what they order. I just can't see how the powder manufacturers can say with a straight face that they are running extra shifts.

I mean I ask cabelas when I call if they're getting their standard order sizes... Nope not even a tenth normal how is that? Everyone has the same story, it's like the suppliers are only giving everyone a partial order... No one gets an order as big as they used to get... What's up w that? And ramshot... He'll no one seems to have it anywhere... Why?

You mean Powderless Valley? No luck. I think you have to know somebody there. Last week I ordered a one pounder and an eight pounder from Sportsmans Wharehouse. They had the stuff in stock. I figured it would be worth the hazmat fee if I got 9 lbs at once. Well, they shipped the one pounder and not the 8 pounder without notifying me and the email said no changes could be made because it had shipped. I am pissed! The hazmat fee is more than the powder! I wonder if they do this all the time. I talked to a guy who said they run this scam all the time, but he might be full of B.S.

You mean Powderless Valley? No luck. I think you have to know somebody there. Last week I ordered a one pounder and an eight pounder from Sportsmans Wharehouse. They had the stuff in stock. I figured it would be worth the hazmat fee if I got 9 lbs at once. Well, they shipped the one pounder and not the 8 pounder without notifying me and the email said no changes could be made because it had shipped. I am pissed! The hazmat fee is more than the powder! I wonder if they do this all the time. I talked to a guy who said they run this scam all the time, but he might be full of B.S.

I also saw the heavy stock at sportsmans last week but decided to wait for "powderless" Valley ( I like your humor) to stock up again primarily because sportsmans didn't have primers in stock at the time. Today I checked several times with "powderless" Valley and nothing until about 11 am but not enough specifics that I wanted to place the order and they also had 0 primers today. Guess I'm just being picky now.

Locally I picked up 1 lb of Benchrest yesterday but it was $28.00 lb.

I also saw the heavy stock at sportsmans last week but decided to wait for "powderless" Valley ( I like your humor) to stock up again primarily because sportsmans didn't have primers in stock at the time. Today I checked several times with "powderless" Valley and nothing until about 11 am but not enough specifics that I wanted to place the order and they also had 0 primers today. Guess I'm just being picky now.

Locally I picked up 1 lb of Benchrest yesterday but it was $28.00 lb.

Don't hate me all you reloaders out there. Yesterday I bought an 8 lb CFE 223 for $275.00 from a guy in town. I have been scouring the net every night after work (I know, that is my biggest problem, but I HAVE to work!) and I just have not been able to find it ANYWHERE. SO I caved and bought it from a guy who apparently has an "in" with Hodgdon. I don't know if that is actually true or if he just got lucky, but he had several 8's for sale, different rifle powders. The worst part was that he told me twice that he just does this (buys them direct and sells them for $275.00) to be a good guy and help other reloaders out. I was kind of shocked, and happy and mad at the same time. But confused, because who was I really mad at? Him, for selling it for such a GREAT price, or me, for paying it! I feel bad because as long as jerks like me keep paying these high prices, then people like him will keep selling it for high prices. But if i keep holding out, who am I hurting? Does he feel the pinch? No way. I just don't get to shoot! It is quite a conundrum!

Don't hate me all you reloaders out there. Yesterday I bought an 8 lb CFE 223 for $275.00 from a guy in town. I have been scouring the net every night after work (I know, that is my biggest problem, but I HAVE to work!) and I just have not been able to find it ANYWHERE. SO I caved and bought it from a guy who apparently has an "in" with Hodgdon. I don't know if that is actually true or if he just got lucky, but he had several 8's for sale, different rifle powders. The worst part was that he told me twice that he just does this (buys them direct and sells them for $275.00) to be a good guy and help other reloaders out. I was kind of shocked, and happy and mad at the same time. But confused, because who was I really mad at? Him, for selling it for such a GREAT price, or me, for paying it! I feel bad because as long as jerks like me keep paying these high prices, then people like him will keep selling it for high prices. But if i keep holding out, who am I hurting? Does he feel the pinch? No way. I just don't get to shoot! It is quite a conundrum!

Ouch, Scooter! If you keep at it, you can find powder online, but when you do, you must act fast or you will miss out. A local store here has several pounds of CFE-223 in stock (or did at least a couple of days ago) for $27.95 a pound plus sales tax. Also keep checking Sportsman's Warehouse and Cabelas. Supplies are dribbling in, and you might get lucky. But please, don't pay over $34 a pound for powder, unless it is Vihta Vuori. Try googling reloading supplies online and if you aren't sure about a vendor, check with us. Chances are somebody here has used them or been abused by them.

Here's one thing I've noticed... there is a BUTTLOAD of H and IMR appearing online lately... But Accurate? Not a drop to be found in any useful to me variety. #5, #7, #9 nowhere to be found. What's up with that?

And ramshot? HAH! as if.

What's the deal with that? I mean you'd figure with Accurate selling out everywhere that they'd be at least trying to fill the demand... and if IMR and H are starting to dig out from under and are staying on the shelves at least a little while... that Accurate and Ramshot would be following along behind them.

But powder valley... I don't think I've seen #5 #7 or #9 with a yes in their instock column for them in 6-8 months. Seriously Accurate... did you guys decide to go out of business? Cuz your availability sucks.

I have 2 8 lbs jugs on back order for accurate #7... and narry a peep to be heard about when they might ever get filled and same for ramshot true blue... amazing eh?

FINALLY ABLE TO PLACE AND HAVE AN ORDER CONFIRMATION FROM "POWDERLESS VALLEY" TODAY.... :buttrock:

Was just able to get some Hodgens powders and CCI military primers. Pick was limited.

Wish I could have gotten some of the CFE to sell to Scooter !!!! Just kidding (almost) :s0008:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top