JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
I haven't had a whole lot of luck finding anyone listing much, I know how things are right now, but I'm trying to get into reloading and would be happy to pay more than usual for some powder and primers to get started.

I will be reloading the following:

9mm, .357/38, .223, 6.5 creedmore, 12 gauge.

Id also buy blackpowder and primers for that too.

Can trade with cash or silver.

Thanks all.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just a suggestion but you might try narrowing your search request a bit. If you were to list more specific items you were looking for, it might elicit a larger response. I have been posting quite a few bullet/primer packages and some have included a limited powder option. Most have been selling quick so you need to check the classifieds often. Good luck with your reloading quest.

There are plenty of people listing components for the calibers you have listed.
You picked the wrong time to start reloading BTW

You can PM me and in will help you out

I'll have limited amount of primers available today or tomorrow.
Bit as mentioned above a little more detail would help. The packages arakboss lists may be a better option if you are just getting started.

Lmk if you have any questions.

Yes, a little more clarification is needed.
So you have a loading press (with a priming attachment or an off press priming option), dies, shell holders, powder scale, brass, bullets, calipers, and load data for all the calibers you listed

Last Edited:
If your goal is to have ammo during the shortage, reload. You are not going to save money. Buying bulk components is not cheap. But they bring your price per round down over the long term with your labor of love vs retail. You can shoot / train more in the end.

If you don't want to spend time finding components and spend money on them, don't start reloading.

All components are out there. I agree you need to focus on 1 component at a time and the market can find you more easily.

Also helps if you're able to see what others need, source desired components and trade for what you need.

While gaining your knowledge and experience on 1 caliber of the more easily sourced components. Get several hundred rounds constructed and apply your gained experience to other calibers or types of ammo.

Welcome to shortage reloading :)

I switched from Hornady to Dillon a couple years back and still have a lot of Hornady-specific doo-dads.

If by chance you are using Hornady, I have a bunch of stuff collecting dust. Give me a shout and I might have some things you can use that I'm eager to part with...

If your goal is to have ammo during the shortage, reload. You are not going to save money. Buying bulk components is not cheap. But they bring your price per round down over the long term with your labor of love vs retail. You can shoot / train more in the end.

If you don't want to spend time finding components and spend money on them, don't start reloading.

All components are out there. I agree you need to focus on 1 component at a time and the market can find you more easily.

Also helps if you're able to see what others need, source desired components and trade for what you need.

While gaining your knowledge and experience on 1 caliber of the more easily sourced components. Get several hundred rounds constructed and apply your gained experience to other calibers or types of ammo.

Welcome to shortage reloading :)
Thanks for the advice, I'll do some more research and try to get a specific focus.

I switched from Hornady to Dillon a couple years back and still have a lot of Hornady-specific doo-dads.

If by chance you are using Hornady, I have a bunch of stuff collecting dust. Give me a shout and I might have some things you can use that I'm eager to part with...
Thank you, unfortunately I have Lee tools.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.