JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So my wife and I went "antiquing" today.
At one of the shops I saw three POW / MIA bracelets for sale at $65.00 each.

I have a POW bracelet . I bought just before I entered the Army.
As much as I like antiques ... I would urge any of you who want to buy a POW bracelet to please purchase one thru The National League of POW / MIA families.
There your money will go to support them .

The above is not to slam antique shops , but it did bother me that these bracelets were sold as antiques and not to support the families of our missing soldiers.
Andy

So my wife and I went "antiquing" today.
At one of the shops I saw three POW / MIA bracelets for sale at $65.00 each.

I have a POW bracelet . I bought just before I entered the Army.
As much as I like antiques ... I would urge any of you who want to buy a POW bracelet to please purchase one thru The National League of POW / MIA families.
There your money will go to support them .

The above is not to slam antique shops , but it did bother me that these bracelets were sold as antiques and not to support the families of our missing soldiers.
Andy

IMHO that's like selling the eye-glasses, shoes, clothing, and gold fillings taken from holocaust victims... o_O

Yes! ... That is about how I felt.
If "My MIA" doesn't come home / remains returned before I die ... I plan on giving my bracelet to someone who cares about him as much as I do ... to wear in his memory.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR