JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got respect for the dude! Not my cuppa tea, but he did what he loved. And apparently had people that paid to see the show. Wifey went to one of his shows WAY back, in her late teens.

He was OK as an anomaly:

noun
  1. Deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form, or rule.
  2. One that is peculiar, irregular, abnormal, or difficult to classify.
  3. The angular deviation, as observed from the sun, of a planet from its perihelion.
Portland chose to make him, and similar persons define "normal" and you can see the results.

As an individual, and considering that he had a sense of humor and didn't seem to be full of himself (aside from self-promotion, which had a sly self-deprecating side to it) he was entertaining and didn't seem a threat to social order. It is the "movement" that pushed him out of his niche into Mainstream that helped push Portland into its death spiral.

Around 1989 a very hot female 'really wanted to go' so we did. Wasn't as chill then as I am now in my elder years and was fine until the DQs were roaming around touching people's shoulders in the seats and getting too touchy-feely. My inner Beavis voice kept saying 'don't freak out, you really want to score with this chick tonight.' I did, so it was worth it :). Hell, at that age I probably would have ate a dog turd to get there.

Around 1989 a very hot female 'really wanted to go' so we did. Wasn't as chill then as I am now in my elder years and was fine until the DQs were roaming around touching people's shoulders in the seats and getting too touchy-feely. My inner Beavis voice kept saying 'don't freak out, you really want to score with this chick tonight.' I did, so it was worth it :). Hell, at that age I probably would have ate a dog turd to get there.
Far out.

I'm a let let a person live their lives as they see fit kind of guy. For me? Watching doods dressed up in girls clothes, plastered with make-up and huge fake boobs, is not something I have the slightest interest in.

At my kids school? If I had a kid? That kid would be outta there so fast it'd make the heads spin.

Far out.

I'm a let let a person live their lives as they see fit kind of guy. For me? Watching doods dressed up in girls clothes, plastered with make-up and huge fake boobs, is not something I have the slightest interest in.

At my kids school? If I had a kid? That kid would be outta there so fast it'd make the heads spin.
YEP! These guys have been around as long as I have and I never cared. This recent push to do this for small children is them grooming kids. There is no other reason they suddenly "have to" do this for small kids. This is some really sick people who want to groom kids with this.

^ Social planning at its finest. Kid's mental and physical health has been attacked on all levels from this crap including injecting infants and babies.
Personally I consider the latter the worse crime against humanity of recent memory. But 95% would disagree. Poor kids - damn.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top