JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe you need to click on the 3 horizontal black bars down on the lower right.
Follow the prompts.
Click on "edit", Then "More Options", then "Upload a File", then "Save".

Last Edited:
IMG_4538.jpg There are several ways to add photos to a post. I inserted this photo using option #2 below.

1. By using a link to a photo online - find a photo you want to post, right click that photo and select "copy image address". Come back to this page and click on the "Image" button in the post controls above where you're typing - it's the little symbol that looks like a mountain with the sun above it. It will bring up a pop up window - right click in that box and paste the link you copied for that photo, then click on "insert" - it will insert the photo in your post where you last had the cursor placed.

2. You can also import/upload a photo from your computer. Click on the "Upload a File" button at the bottom of the post window. A window will open where you can select a photo from your computer or browse to the photo you want - select it (or multiple photos) and click on "open". At that point, an upload window will appear below the post window, with a status bar showing the upload status for your photo(s). Then just select "thumbnail" or "full image" to insert the photo into your post. If you chose to upload multiple images, you'll also see an option to do all as thumbnails or insert all as full images.

Hopefully that helps.

If you copy the image, you can paste it into this space.

Here is a standard photo of my dad, just opened in the photo viewer, chose copy and then back here - ctrl-v for paste
(or mouse, or what ever your mac, *nix or mobile do)

The 3 bars are called the "hamburger" on the net - as it is a standard icon any more.

upload_2015-12-30_20-26-19.png

I would like to be able to post pictures but i don't even know what cut and paste, upload or any of that other stuff means. Heck i still use a flip phone.I should pick up a couple more for when this one breaks.

If you copy the image, you can paste it into this space.

Here is a standard photo of my dad, just opened in the photo viewer, chose copy and then back here - ctrl-v for paste
(or mouse, or what ever your mac, *nix or mobile do)

The 3 bars are called the "hamburger" on the net - as it is a standard icon any more.

View attachment 270838

Psssttt.... Does your mom know she was married to a carved wood statue for all those years?

:D;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads