JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
McMinnville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have what apparently is a realPOS scope and mount. It must be..right? I mean..I've posted and re-posted it countless times..and nothing..nada..zip.. Not a single reply or PM.. I mades sure to put in the ad that I was very open to offers..and especially open to trades..and..as stated..nothing..so I have to assume it's a POS.. That's the only thing that makes sense..

Personally..if I didn't already have optics on my longarms..I'd mount this puppy in a heartbeat..but that's just me.. Just in case you may..by some miracle be interested..it's a Primary Arms SLX6 1-6x24FFP installed in a Warne Skyline Precision Mount. Both the optic and the mount are Brand New..(still have the packaging) Optic was installed in the mount..but decided to go another route.. Am very open to offers..especially trades (At this point..revolvers mostly).. I will not ship & would rather not deliver.. Please make offers via Private Message..

Specs:
  • Silver-rated by the NTOA
  • Includes manual for zeroing for your caliber
  • Chevron center provides infinitely small aiming point
  • BDC and ranging accurate at highest magnification setting
  • 1-6x total magnification range
  • Red illuminated with 11 brightness settings
  • Includes CR2032 battery
  • Single piece 6063 aluminum construction
  • Water and fog proof
  • More compact than older models
  • Hardcoat anodized matte black
  • Lifetime warranty
To require a citizen to submit personal information, which will be entered into a permanent Government database, in order to make a transaction involving thier own private property, with another citizen, is the absolute definition of INFRINGEMENT. To require they pay for the priviledge, is just further violation of their God given rights.

292659409_3098883593759720_6053646092217510935_n.jpg 293201011_504921071436237_7949884987045510341_n.jpg BDDA98F0-583B-4DF5-8D22-397B6D764A34.jpeg C2B1743B-BF7E-4959-A91A-7A2DAAA15619 - Copy.png RET_PA-ACSS-RAPTOR-556.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The amazon screen shot you have posted is a FFP (first focal plane) scope. Your ad title says "FFD" and "second focal plane" is in the description.. There is a decent price difference between the two, I would correct that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top