JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And it happens at U of O all the time as well.
Young race and class self loathing white kids try to defend all religions but Christianity and Judaism as well as all races but the white race.. No matter what the national origin.
Whats worse than an older liberal?
A young bored college one. Full of SO many opinions false stats, misinformation and grand ideas on how things "should" be done (with everyone else's money) as well as being quick to jump to conclusions due to their irrational frame of mind.

The children are our future.. And the future looks grim.

Interesesting... Why cant they have a conversation about this instead of shouting and interrupting? Oh thats right, its emotional and not factual like most liberals. If they don't understand they just want to yell and will not accept any other ideas.

And it happens at U of O all the time as well.
Young race and class self loathing white kids try to defend all religions but Christianity and Judaism as well as all races but the white race.. No matter what the national origin.
Whats worse than an older liberal?
A young bored college one. Full of SO many opinions false stats, misinformation and grand ideas on how things "should" be done (with everyone else's money) as well as being quick to jump to conclusions due to their irrational frame of mind.

The children are our future.. And the future looks grim.

Don't worry, soon enough reality will kick in and once they're in the 'burbs with mortgage, wife, 2.4 kids, car payments and struggling to keep up with the Joneses, there will be some paradigm shifts. Of course there will be enough tree hugging Prius & Subaru drivers left to complain about, so we can keep busy too. :)

I'm unfortunate to have to work with a young, Prius driving, loud mouthed lib, a few years out of college. He briefly was a teacher of some sort in Kalifornia. His best argument on guns, global warming, Obama etc. is to loudly cut you off and start lecturing like I'm a simpleton. I enjoy a bit of debate but this guy is just a rude bubblegum! To top it off this guy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and is a BIG HYPOCRYTE on all the favorite lib issues! Our universities are spewing out more and more of these pukes all the time. What good are they with their liberal arts, gender study, America sucks degrees? Because of people like this I have to stay prepared cause this country is going down the crapper sooner than later!

I think its bull that the security guard came up and told him to stop filming. If your in public, you can get filmed. I clearly heard the phrase "public space" pretty two face when the faculty realized they were about to lose there jobs. If I was that kid and didn't have a rod with 4 pins in my leg I would have made him drag me out lol.. Frickin school cops.

Don't worry, soon enough reality will kick in and once they're in the 'burbs with mortgage, wife, 2.4 kids, car payments and struggling to keep up with the Joneses, there will be some paradigm shifts. Of course there will be enough tree hugging Prius & Subaru drivers left to complain about, so we can keep busy too. :)
OMG spot on!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top