JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dr's have found a new way to cure some serious stomach infections, the hard part was finding anyone to take the pills. Fortunately it was recently discovered that some canadians could stomach the cure, which is made from the sufferers
own poop & fed to them via capsule. Luckily this cure wasn't tried out in the states as it seems a difficult cure to stomach here...

Pills made from poop cure serious gut infections

I hope this won't be perceived as a racial slur by the mods here

I heard that the majority of our bodies mass/cell count are "parasites" (and no, I don't mean Democrats), with our gut etc. hosting a crazy amount, mostly beneficial to us.

There was a story in The Columbian about it. I was reading it in the hospital as the nurse was getting my wife ready for a another blood transfusion. The new process removes everything but the good germs and so far is pretty effective.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top