JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Is glock 21 too big for your hands?

• Yes

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • SF/gen4 no backstrap ok

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big palms short fingers - owned 3 Glock 21's and 2 30's (one standard and one "SF"). If I get another Glock 21 I'll probably opt for the "SF" model. I fit the regular gun just fine, but the SF is just a hair more comfortable. Actually, oddly enough - the "best" Glock 21 I've shot was a friend's issued duty gun - the agency he works for issued G21SF's and he put a Hogue grip on it - and that was THE best shooting I've done with a G21.

I have a Gen 1 G21....and it fits me just fine. I've also got a Hogue Monogrip on my Ruger Redhawk that fits me great. But, then again, I seem to have moose hands.....:p

I've got average to small hands, so grip is a big deal for me. I've got a 21sf that I can handle just fine, standard Gen3 21 is a bit large. I've not yet held a Gen4, so no idea how that would feel without the backstraps installed. I do like my 21sf - I sold the first one I had and decided to buy one back again because I missed it. I do like how it shoots compared to some other .45's I've owned.

The Gen 4 without the backstrap is basically the same size as a Gen 3 SF.

I made a trade for one today. I did, of course inspect it to make sure that everything was in working good condition. It feels really good in my hands and I have medium hands. I was having a hard time understanding how small your hands would have be for it to feel too large. I just noticed that I got the short frame. I guess that part slipped by me when I was inspecting it for wear and tear. No wonder feels fine in my medium hands. :rolleyes:
Anyway I look forward to shooting it this weekend.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top