JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was using tapatalk just for NWFA and I do like it. Since I received the notification that you were shutting it off I have been getting at times, random alerts that there is a new post to a subscribed thread.
When i click on it, tapatalk takes me to the thread and I can navigate the forum as long as I only go forward if I press the back button on my phone I get the "tapatalk is disabled in this forum, please contact the forum administrator for more info". Its still connected but randomly it seems.

I can't navigate NWFA from my phone any other way for some reason (I am horrible at knowing technical terms) when I go the forum from the web on my phone it aligns every thing to the right sometimes in single line or worse two letters to a line making it almost impossible to read.

I
t

l
o
o
k
s

l
i
k
e

t
h
i
s
or
ev
en
wo
rs
e,
li
ke
th
is.
I was wondering if its my phone or if anyone else has had this problem when using their phone to browse. I have a Huawei Mercury.

I like the new format when I am on my laptop or in tapatalk though.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top