JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$105
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
welches
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Gun has had less than 500 rounds through it. No issues with the trigger, just trying something different. It is marked 8/18/B and has no take up so I am assuming it is the single stage model, but let me know if you need clarifying information. $105 shipped to OR, WA, ID.

IMG-4004.JPG IMG-4003.JPG IMG-4002.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I really can not say enough good things about them. I have tried a ton of triggers and I like these a lot. I just wanted to try the Larue trigger in my AR with iron sights. I wanted something a bit more "duty" if that makes sense. I have a straight POF trigger in my precision build and love it. They are not the lightest out there, but really consistent. The only trigger I did not like was a Timiney, it was just too light, and if you did not pin it real hard after each shot you would get doubles.

I really love the EFP version. That's what's in most of my builds. I've bought geissele but never installed. I convinced myself that it felt like I was cheating on POF with geissele haha

:D
I really can not say enough good things about them. I have tried a ton of triggers and I like these a lot. I just wanted to try the Larue trigger in my AR with iron sights. I wanted something a bit more "duty" if that makes sense. I have a straight POF trigger in my precision build and love it. They are not the lightest out there, but really consistent. The only trigger I did not like was a Timiney, it was just too light, and if you did not pin it real hard after each shot you would get doubles.
Just get a Geissele ssa there's no reason to try anything else. I pulled the LaRue trigger out of my LaRue OBR and replaced it with a Geissele. LaRue makes great triggers but they're still not as crisp as a G stamp:s0160:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.