JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
icon1.gif PNW AK Fall Shoot.
Well after the last shoot there was an overwhelming response to do another one so I am setting a tenative date of September the 8-9 at same location in Goldendale Wa. So here is your advance notice to get it on your calender, there will be another training class put on for those that want it most likely on friday the 7th. Like the last shoot, there will be camping on site and BBQ for those attending. Hope to see you all there.

View attachment 465478 PNW AK Fall Shoot.
Well after the last shoot there was an overwhelming response to do another one so I am setting a tenative date of September the 8-9 at same location in Goldendale Wa. So here is your advance notice to get it on your calender, there will be another training class put on for those that want it most likely on friday the 7th. Like the last shoot, there will be camping on site and BBQ for those attending. Hope to see you all there.
Can I bring my dog ?

Guys, since nobody has signed up for a run the gun AK47 class Steve has offered on Friday me/shane talked him into putting on what he calls a SAT(Skill/Action/Technique) class as I wanted to further build on my skills that I learned by taking his 2 day class last year. It will not be rifle specific, so run whatever platform you desire. All info is on his website, and for the money you won't find a better class around. Cost is 125.00 for Fridays class, and if we have enough interest we can run a second day on Sunday . For those that have never taken one of Steve's classes you will leave a far better firearms operator than you showed up as. I cannot say enough good things about him as a instructor and his character as a person. If you have interest please sign up thru his website under the "Platform specific AK class", or you can contact him directly with any questions. Description of class is below in the link.
.S.A.T.

Have had people asking me about the S.A.T. class.

Stands for; Skill - Action - Technique

This will be an abbreviated 1 day class, that normally runs 2-3 days.

If you have a mat, along with knee and elbow pads, bring them...not necessary, but might keep things a bit more pain free. Also we will be hitting the ground, so if you have a safe queen type rifle/pistol...be aware.

People that have taken a class from me before, know I'm very much function over form. My firearms are used as such, not abused...but are built for the long, tough run.

Description from the website;

This is an intense two day class that takes you up to weapon transitions, moving, positional platforms, angled target acquisitions, and working with partners and groups. This class is imperative that you not only know your chosen rifle and pistol, but you know how to run it efficiently. Again we will focus on street useful training and drills that will not only improve your physical skills, but your mental learning skills as well. Requiring a higher standard of accuracy, handling and physical ability, this class will push you to succeed and learn what you need through experience.

We do not believe in advanced firearm / shooting skills, we believe there are skills not yet learned.

500 rounds rifle - 250 rounds pistol

Any questions/concerns, fire away or contact me direct thru my website.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top