JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nah man, it doesn't offend anyone. But I removed the "Build Thread" title as you didn't build it. Now...modifying it to your liking is a whole other topic worth discussing!

I have one and as you now know they are inherently fun to shoot. I have't had any issues with mine whatsoever in 1000 or so rounds as long as the magazines are loaded according to the book.

Haven't seen that they have any weaknesses in durability since Keltec made some early updates years ago. I wouldn't start buying replacement parts until they were needed, enough of these have been made that there will be no shortage on parts 20 years from now.

Good sights, good mags, surprisingly good trigger, a good little pistol through and through. For what it is I don't see doing a thing to it. I will occasionally mount a laser on the rail which is fun for a bit but the fiber optic sights are so nice to use I mostly just go with them.

I say throw your wad at ammo and go make some noise.

Neat little guns that suffered from the last great panic. When .22 ammo became hard to get 22WMR became almost like hens teeth. This had to put a crimp on these neat little pistols and yet they still sold like hot cakes. Now that the ammo is finally back I suspect you will soon see after market stuff for this and the little rifle they make. I noticed TNW is planning on offering the .22 WMR in their line up now too.

Thanks for the link and the advise.
Already scoping out some ammo.
I looked at the Volquartsen Take Down .22mag.
Real neat but over my budget.
If TNW offered it in there line up as a caliber conversion to there Take Downs then "gitty up"

Thanks for the link and the advise.
Already scoping out some ammo.
I looked at the Volquartsen Take Down .22mag.
Real neat but over my budget.
If TNW offered it in there line up as a caliber conversion to there Take Downs then "gitty up"

I read or heard it in one of the video's when I was watching to see how to convert mine. They are taking orders on the conversion for the .22LR now. The lower for it says it's made for both the 22 LR and the .22WMR. As the ammo is back I suspect they will get on it next. Can't tell yet from this what mags the .22 is using though. Interesting to see some tested to see how they work.