JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gidday ....just recently acquired this Magnum .22 Handgun a year after ordering it....shot it for the first time today....My issue is this......2 mags both loaded with 30 rounds CCI(as requesteed bt KalTec)...gun jammed on the first 3-4 loads and then would be okay....happened 5-6 times(between the mags)..............decided to load only 20-24 rounds each time and had no issues with jamming or slide staying retracted...

It seems to me that 30 rounds, as the advertised ,puts too much pressure at the mag head and it wont feed.This is a brand new gun.......has anybody else had similar issues???,Any suggestions etc would be appreciated

Fired 500 rounds through it only loading 20-24 in the mags with no issues...loading the full 30 rounds and it jams....

I don't have any experience with that handgun but often firearms (especially .22) need a few cycles of the magazine to remove all the burrs from manufacturing. If it's having problems feeding at full capacity, I'd do the standard glock routine: Load it to full capacity and let it sit for a week or two. That will allow the mag to take it's natural "set".
If those don't work contact Kel-Tec. From what I hear they have excellent customer service and will probably replace your magazines on their dime.

Thanks fellas...appreciate the advice and info....have recieved similar replys ...so will do what you have suggested and go from there..............other than that,this is a great piece of work....everything seems just sweet.....

longunman...question...reading the Manual it says even #,s...24 26...30 are required as the first round is on the left side of the mag and is easily loaded into the chamber.....are u saying odd #,s work fine also

keep the mags fully loaded for a year and let those springs weaken just a wee bit....or you could cut a coil or two off the bottom. But then inna few years u may need the little extra umph.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top