JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Longview
State
Washington
Zip Code
$725 FTF Longview A90DB927-FB93-44C8-BD46-EDB0FABC9A61.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry but no I would like to sell it but I was harassed I feel here trying to sell it because I ask for help and was accused of trying to start an auction which I said I was not trying to do but one of our members harassed me I feel I reported to the mods and got no response so sorry this won't be available to our members because of another member you all will just have to all go without

Sorry but no I would like to sell it but I was harassed I feel here trying to sell it because I ask for help and was accused of trying to start an auction which I said I was not trying to do but one of our members harassed me I feel I reported to the mods and got no response so sorry this won't be available to our members because of another member you all will just have to all go without
Sorry to hear that buddy. Unfortunately some don't understand it's easier to get bees with honey than it is vinegar. ‍♂️

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.