Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

PMags in Stock! $33, tons available

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Keane, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Keane

Keane Hillsboro, OR Active Member

I was in Willamette Valley Arms today in Hillsboro, they have dozens of black windowed PMags for sale, only $32.99 each!

At the moment they are running a deal: If you 'like' them on facebook and enter the store and mention you saw their deal there, it is $25 each (limit 3!).

If you're looking to stock up, its a much better deal than the gougers around here or the gun show.

2. Wooster

Wooster NW Portland, Oregon New Member

Cool. I will stop by tomorrow to pick some up. Thanks.

3. Wooster

I just pick up two. I think they have about 30 of them left. Thanks.

4. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

"Only" $32.99 :bluelaugh:

5. i3izzy

i3izzy FG, OR Active Member

there facebook said the sale was a one day. did anyone get the deal today still?

6. Wooster

Facebook special deal is over and I got them for $32.99 each. All other stores online were sold out or backordered. It's better than nothing.

7. Lush

Lush Seattle, Washington, United States Active Member

this is the GREAT DEALS section. selling something at 2x MSRP is not a great deal. its just taking advantage of people. and thats why they are sitting on the racks at the store. no one wants to pay that much....

8. Keane

These actually all sold out in 2 days. They had hundreds of them that they sold in that time. The only reason they lasted that long is they were limiting sales to 3 per person per day.

Based on what they are going for, this was a darn good deal. Based on talking with the guys, it isn't even price gouging, the store paid over MSRP from their distributor in order to even GET these, so they had very little profit.

These were going at the time for $60-$90 at the gun show... this WAS a great deal (even now!).

9. Wooster

I just came back from gun show in Hillsboro today. Those PMAG went for $50+ and still sell like crazy.

10. Keane

I skipped the gun show, and went to WVA and the PMags are still $33... They got another 30 or so in stock it seems. I saw about 15 walk out the door while i was there.