JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was in Willamette Valley Arms today in Hillsboro, they have dozens of black windowed PMags for sale, only $32.99 each!

At the moment they are running a deal: If you 'like' them on facebook and enter the store and mention you saw their deal there, it is $25 each (limit 3!).

If you're looking to stock up, its a much better deal than the gougers around here or the gun show.

this is the GREAT DEALS section. selling something at 2x MSRP is not a great deal. its just taking advantage of people. and thats why they are sitting on the racks at the store. no one wants to pay that much....

These actually all sold out in 2 days. They had hundreds of them that they sold in that time. The only reason they lasted that long is they were limiting sales to 3 per person per day.

Based on what they are going for, this was a darn good deal. Based on talking with the guys, it isn't even price gouging, the store paid over MSRP from their distributor in order to even GET these, so they had very little profit.

These were going at the time for $60-$90 at the gun show... this WAS a great deal (even now!).

I skipped the gun show, and went to WVA and the PMags are still $33... They got another 30 or so in stock it seems. I saw about 15 walk out the door while i was there.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top