JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_4032.JPG Hey guys and gals, just had a baby and my wife's paid leave didn't go through because they're calling it a "pre existing condition" even though she's worked for the company for years- she was promoted and that reset the clock :( so we have bills to pay and need to sell some gear asap. Price includes shipping. paypal preferred

Item one: Peltor Tactical 6-S ear protection. These amplify sound, but protect your ears when you shoot. My brother wore these same ones in Afghanistan. New ones are over $100. Asking $50

Item two: NEW Magpul pmags: 30 round black, with window. I have 25. $45 for 5, or $90 for 10.

Item three: NEW but no bag magpul pmags: flat dark earth no window, 30 round. I have 15. Will sell for $125. 5 for $42.

Thanks!! (Edit for competitive prices)

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top