JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD

Up for sale is this PMACA 10/22 Takedown Chassis. First two pics show it set up with my 10/22 Takedown, but the rifle and optic are not included (see the last photo for what is included). This chassis is a great lightweight setup, but I've decided to go a different direction with this rifle. It's seen less than 50 rounds through the rifle while set up in this stock, and has been in the safe the rest of the time.

The PMACA chassis allows for the use of any standard AR buffer tube/stock, and any AR pistol grip that does not have a beavertail. The whole thing is made of anodized aluminum. It has a picatinny rail along the underside of the foreend for attachment of whatever accessories you may want. It will accommodate both taper and bull barrel profiles. I had even thought about retrofitting it with some sort of riser with picatinny rail for mounting an optic in a scout-rifle fashion (like an AK picatinny rail adapter perhaps), but never got around to it.

Included are:
  • PMACA 10/22 Takedown Chassis, including all original hardware
  • Standard AR pistol grip
  • COMMERCIAL buffer tube with basic collapsing stock
New (when in stock) these run $128.50 plus shipping, without the grip, buffer tube, or stock. I'll let the whole thing go for $90 face to face in the greater Vancouver area...or $110 if you want it shipped and pay with Paypal.

20171026_191813.jpg 20171026_191827.jpg 20171026_195932.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top