JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
City
Aberdeen
State
Washington
Looking for, preferably, a AK Variant Firearm. Open minded to any and all offers if possible..

I recently purchased a Playstation 5 Next-Gen Console. This is the Disk Version, which plays both Disk Games, Digital Games, and Playstation 4 Games. I played a little Assasins Creed Valhalla On it, then simply started using It for television as it is in the living room and all the children, and the wife, gather there to share time together. I'm looking to possibly trade or sell. I have the original box, controller, and a Turtle Beach headset. I also have an account with nearing 80 games on it, along with nearing thousands of dollars spent on In-Game Content for certain games. The FPS and Graphics of this console are absolutely mesmerizing. Beauty does not reflect the true absolute of this consoles capabilities. The controller alone is probably one of the greatest tools I've had the true blessing to use from Sony. There are no problems with this console. Just purchased, taken out of the box, and has been sitting on the entertainment stand just hanging out for a couple weeks. I had to drive 3 and a Half hours away from my home, and paid close to $800.00 for the console. That is Excluding the headset and the content of the account . I can include my account of multiple games, including Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Modern Warfare, Assasins Creed Valhalla, Watch Dogs Legion, Etc. I have many, many active and available games to play. I personally spent a little over $1k on Apex Legends. I know. Weird. Hahah. For anyone that enjoys Apex, the super competitive first-person shooter, Battle Royale, I have the Heirloom for Wraith and i believe I'm 20 Legendary items away from the Baller Badge. So, yes. Lots of money of that account primarily. I'm also open to Cash Offers. Kind of testing waters. Account Name: QuitPinging Account Age: Nearing 2.5Years. Account Content Price: Nearing 2k All Together including In Game Content, Add Ons, Bundles, Subscriptions, and Games. Account Level: 78 Account Type: PSN (Playstation Network) Which is obvious to all. Original Box is included.

Included Games on Account

Hunt Showdown
Assasins Creed Valhalla
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Destiny 2
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
Battlefield 1
Final Fantasy XV
Apex Legends
Call Of Duty:Black Ops 3 Zombie Chronicles
Rainbow Six Siege
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
Watch Dogs Legion
The Last of Us
Resident Evil Biohazard
Fallout 4
A Plague Tale: Innocence
Far point
Remnant: From The Ashes
Final Fantasy VII
Lego Harry Potter The Complete Collection
Resident Evil 5
Conan Exiles
Outlast 2
TitanFall 2
Days Gone
Assasins Creed Odyssey
The Forest
Doom
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Journey
Kitten Squad
Warfare
Tera
Let It Die
Mortal Kombat X
DragonBall Xenoverse 2
Cursed F.O.A.D

And More.
Note in the Photo of the Game Library, the Collection is currently 71 Games. Some are PS Now Exclusive and some may be PS Plus Offers. But, most are paid digital.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Photo of Game Library : 71 Games

20210414_103035.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top