JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Hi NWFA,

I need some help finding a repair or rebuilding source hopefully in the northern Oregon - southern Washington area for an old "Columbia Grafonola" record player. The pictures tell some of the story. It has been in the family nearly a 100 years, and we want to hear it play again.

It ran when we parked it about four decades ago but it has fallen to disrepair with the help of some little kids, once upon a time. It has a broken sound arm, a missing crank handle and in need of a thorough lube & tune mechanically.

Do you know anyone in the extended Portland area who can rebuild or repair the mechanism?

Thank you :)

9F0116DC-94EB-4DC4-8D71-25F7C1BDE2A9.jpeg DEA21BD7-C0C1-404C-A863-359E30D6EB70.jpeg B2FEA20A-264A-49A6-8E53-09AD67274C32.jpeg 23B33DC9-A5BA-438B-844B-C5DA90CDFBCD.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For some reason I think I remember Blue Moon camera up in St. Johns working on old record players
Or maybe it was typewriters, either way, I would give them a call

I have had Inner Sound repair amps in the past.
They are located off 82nd drive in Clackamas.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top