JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pistol and Semi Auto Rifle Shooter In Sandy Oregon

I view firearms as tools; the ownership of which entails the duty of mastery. "collecting" guns as novelties or "safe-queens" is of little interest to me. In my estimation, collecting guns but not training in their use is like marrying a supermodel and then sleeping on the couch (hey, if that's your thing go for it though).

reloading and/or ammunition is of primary importance to me as I could easily go through more than 1,000 rounds per month. i joined this forum on a tip from a friend who said i could find primers and other reloading supplies here. i need to feed my guns. I am not brand loyal but do own multiple glocks and have found them to be very reliable in adverse conditions. I enjoy the accuracy and light recoil of an ar-15 but also appreciate the simplicity of the ak platform.

i have competed in some USPSA (Practical Pistol) competitions and done a little training at Thunder Ranch and some other stuff but i'm not pro tacticool, not spec ops anything and not LEO... just a dude that actually runs his guns. lately i've become interested in becoming more proficient at longer range rifle shooting (not bench rest or anything fancy)... more like going out in the forest and trying to shoot good groups with a bolt action rifle from various positions.

thanks,

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top