JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Canik
Caliber
9mm
City
Clackamas area
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a brand new Canik TP9SFX that has never been used. I am looking to trade it for a Canik TP9 SC Elite or something similar. I would like to just do an even trade with no money involved. If you are interested in a trade just let me know or message me for more details. I am in the Clackamas area and would like to meet up somewhere close.

1 - Canik TP9SFX
1 - Vortex Viper Red Dot
2 - 20 round mags
1 - OWB Holster
(I also have the extras that came in the box)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Screenshot 2020-01-31 at 20.25.51.png

Or you could just sell it asking only what it would cost to get you the new pistol you're looking for. Seems that would be a smoking deal for someone!

Or you could just sell it asking only what it would cost to get you the new pistol you're looking for. Seems that would be a smoking deal for someone!

If I was back home I would probably sell it to one of my neighbors or friends. I got it for cheap, so I'm not really concerned with making money off of it.

i hear ya... i like the swapping ... find something really nice and trade it for something i might keep... yet every time i find something i want to keep i find something else... i'd never heard of CANIK and got it and a new SPRINGFIELD XD 45 for a rifle i had... canik are really nice looking pistols...

if ur asking me the canik was missing holster and mag pouch... i think... i didn't know it came with those till the foam fell down... super sweet pistol... those 2 item i don't care about... not what i use...

if ur asking me the canik was missing holster and mag pouch... i think... i didn't know it came with those till the foam fell down... super sweet pistol... those 2 item i don't care about... not what i use...
No, Tyler. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.