JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
#1 a weaver 301 base with non weaver rings, this base fits Ruger blackhawk and super blackhawk revolvers, had it mounted for a while, sold the gun and the new owner did not want to pay for the base. Midway has these-- Weaver Mount Scope Base with 1" Rings Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk #301 Gloss - MidwayUSA

for 64.99, mine is in good shape with better rings, but, still is used- sooo,$35.00

NOW $25
IMAG4107.JPG

#2 A genuine Redfield 3 ring base for Smith and Wesson K,L, and N Frame revolvers with adjustable sights, these are in a satin nickel finish for stainless guns, I had this on my 624 for a bit and decided I like adjustable sights better.I think these have been discontinued since Leupold took over (can't find a listing) new back in the mid 90's I paid over $125,
( Full disclosure: it is missing 2 of the three mounting screws, they are 6-48 and readily obtainable from many sources, earlier frames may require a hole to be drilled and tapped under the sight base for installation, HAVE A GUNSMITH DO THIS)

$75.00 $60 and it is yours

IMAG4109.JPG

#3 A pair of Burris Z rings 1" dia. medium height, gloss finish Very nice shape no nicks or scratches, fit weaver bases, I have never used these and somebody needs to. These retail for $59.00, Optics planet has them for $40.99,

come and get them for $35.00 $30
IMAG4114.JPG

#4 A pair of Millett 30mm "turn-in" style rings medium height matte finish, I used these a bit but, again they are in nice shape. new I paid about $40.00,

they are yours for $20.00
IMAG4112.JPG

prefer face to face transactions in the Lacey/Olympia area, I ship for an additional $5.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top