JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale is my PIG UCR, hasnt been used much, looks excellent condition. I have taped the extra slack. This is a universal rig that can carry AR, AK, 308 & pistol mags/handgun. the outside pouches also have a retention strap that a full size pistol will fit in nicely. It's a great rig. Color is black. Runs 125 new. Asking 75.
http://www.skdtac.com/PIG-UCR-Universal-Chest-Rig-p/pig.667.htm

500D Construction for less weight.
Adjustable retention straps that adjust with velcro instead of metal tri-glides.
PIG CR-UTV-MS Upgrade Straps
Internal drainage grommets.
mesh stash pocket and the internal Map Pocket

The PIG UCR carries 2 M4 mags or 1 x 7.62 mag (PMAG/SR-25/AR10/FAL) or 1 x AK-47/74 mag per each of its 4 rifle mag pouches. The 4 pistol mag pouches up front are ideal for double stack pistol magazines (up to Glock 20/21), flashlights, utility tools or other similarly shaped items. The Molle on the side of the chest rig allows for additional ammo, first aid, radio or utility pouches.

IMG_20160126_221207_zpsbncckli2.jpg

IMG_20160126_221207_zpsbncckli2.jpg

Last Edited:
I will take trades for AR parts. Beretta 92 Parts. 38 special ammo. 9mm Ammo. 223/556 ammo. Gift card to a store that carries ammo lol

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top