JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's a link to nightvisionsales.com:

<broken link removed>

Here you'll see the new Ruger LCP Lasermax (LM) and Crimson Trace (CT) lasers for sale.

I purchased the Lasermax (LM) and hope to receive it next week.
I went with LM over the CT for these reasons:

1) Able to use new Hogue Hybrid Grip Sleeve w/o any interference
2) LM on/off switch positioned perfect for me (tried out at Springfield Cabela's)
3) Able to easily turn on & off LM at will
4) $109.95 (Free Shipping) was the final push to go with Lasemax (LM) over CT

Note: I received my laser in 2 days. Installation = easy. Fit = precise. On-off switch location = perfect (for me). Laser beam = CT laser on my S&W J frame. Switched out De Santis
holster for one made for CT laser. Holster fit = perfect.

Last Edited:
Any update on reliability thus far with the LM? I really want the CT, but price is a serious issue for me right now, so your post intrigued me. Do you shoot much? Had to replace batteries yet? Performance in daylight vs. night time? Ease of calibration, and does it hold the calibration well over time?

:)

Thanks!

Audible.

I haven't had a chance to shoot with the new LM laser. I have considerable time in on training my brain & finger to draw and position my finger.
The first time I took it out of my DeSantis pocket holster my finger was positioned PERFECTLY; outside the trigger guard and lightly pressing against the activation button. So, I'm thinking this happens because I want it to happen (conscience about my hold).......not so. I acquire this hold EVERY TIME I draw it.

I changed DeSantis holsters from the "G3" to the "G5" (CT Laser model).......fit is just right.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top