JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, I will remind them to be school appropriate.

Thanks for the reminder. I think I do have an example of Pointillism. I'll show that to them at the end of class and hear them all whine. :p
You can practically hear all the high school boys go "damn it!":D
@SparksFly sorry. I had to.

I remember my middle school art teacher had us do that to create Australian animals. It gets kinda fun once the animal starts taking shape. Enjoy the groans when you tell them about pointillism.:D

Sadistic ones like you are the reason I chose Drafting/Engineering over Art at every opportunity... :p (I can't draw a circle or accurate arc without AutoCAD if it'd save my arse! Then again, ditto a straight line without graph paper...)
Don't you know. ALL secondary teachers are at least a little crazy and a little evil. :s0087: After all who else would want to spend the rest of their life in high school or middle school.

P.S. I learned how to draw a straight line in a drafting class.
You can practically hear all the high school boys go "damn it!":D

I remember my middle school art teacher had us do that to create Australian animals. It gets kinda fun once the animal starts taking shape. Enjoy the groans when you tell them about pointillism.:D
Actually, I figure I'm going to get a lot of targets, unless I tell them they can't do that. :s0008:

Don't you know. ALL secondary teachers are at least a little crazy and a little evil. :s0087:
You mean like the senior-year history instructor I had who was real big on quiz-show format test reviews and when at team-pickin' time I said "easy, all the rest of you LOSERS get over there, we'll do this 30-on-1" vetoed it because he didn't think me grinding them up and spitting them out one by one was "fair to the rest of the class"? LOL (My team won by a blowout, then he tacked on a Double Or Nothing question, and when he saw that *I* was up again stepped in to represent the other team himself, and I cleaned HIS clock too... :D )

BTW, 30-on-1 isn't as lopsided as it sounds... at least, not for me--we did it in my drafting classes and I'd regularly curbstomp the rest of the class there too. I figured, they wanna try to dogpile me everywhere else let's see how they do in an arena where I can actually FIGHT BACK... :D

Mine was Sophomore year, real hippy-dippy type, wanted a project on some historical figure. For some reason was more butthurt by me picking "two-time Collier Trophy-winning aerospace genius and national treasure Kelly Johnson" than another schmuck who picked "Hitler, who's cool because he invented the VW Bug." *snort*

Mine was Sophomore year, real hippy-dippy type, wanted a project on some historical figure. For some reason was more butthurt by me picking "two-time Collier Trophy-winning aerospace genius and national treasure Kelly Johnson" than another schmuck who picked "Hitler, who's cool because he invented the VW Bug." *snort*
Wha?????o_O Why was she not pissed about the Hitler one. In reality though, Hitler's Reich invented many new things. The Tiger H1, the first heavy tank with a perfect 3x mix, the long range rocket, and some modern medicine.

Wha?????o_O Why was she not pissed about the Hitler one. In reality though, Hitler's Reich invented many new things. The Tiger H1, the first heavy tank with a perfect 3x mix, the long range rocket, and some modern medicine.
Can you say "America-Hating LIBTARD"? :( Since Johnson built so many things that kept her pals in the Kremlin in check for so long...

Man, she really hated book reports when I did Clancy's Without Remorse, too. :)

Mine was a German teacher not English. Oh and a U S. History teacher, but I only had him for one quarter. According to CountryGent, he was much better the next year after he recovered from surgery.
See I got lucky and so did my little bro and the school we go to (and went to for me) had an AWESOME history teacher, Michael Doran. Best teacher ever. Chill guy, did a good job teaching, cared about his students and would stay to help them even if it took 3 hours, and handed out almonds to calm people down before class. Had some decent jokes and could sing like an angel too.

Can you say "America-Hating LIBTARD"? :( Since Johnson built so many things that kept her pals in the Kremlin in check for so long...

Man, she really hated book reports when I did Clancy's Without Remorse, too. :)
America-Hating LIBERTARD.
IMG_1287.JPG
IMG_1288.JPG

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR