JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That reminds me.

I watched a sci-fi show last night that said ''Remember. Guns don't work in space''.
Supposedly because there is no oxygen?
And I have heard this before in different shows and movies.

I thought ''How stupid! This must be some liberal fantasy''! Powder has all it needs to explode and do it's job.[Kinda like rocket engines] If anything. Guns shot in space never stop working!;)

Just as the [thicker than air] water slowed the bullet in this video. The vacuum of space should allow it to go down range unimpeded at it's highest velocity. Until acted on buy another force?

Next time I here this ''guns in space thing'' from someone. I will ask them why they fire under water so well? :D

What about this in space?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I've seen so much BS "Science", especially that aimed at school children I just shake my head in wonder that it still goes on, but of course if none of the wankers give a dam it will never end

They did a follow up on MB and several guns worked while firing under water but the 12 gauge was a one shot deal. They felt if there was any air left in chamber or barrel it would cause damage.

No bravery here, just science...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads