JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Absolutely.

1565061764058.png

Too bad that our Anti-gunners right here in America don't know what the 2nd A means and how it protects us from a tyrannical Govt. But, but, but..... the Chinese Govt is benevolent and loves their people (just like how the American Govt loves their people). So, an overwhelming use of Military Force would never be necessary to go in against their own people. Rrrrright?

How soon we forget? Tiananmen Square resulted in no deaths (or so said the Chinese Govt at least). Oh wait a second, wasn't the 2nd A in America about hunting?

Its-all-about-Deer-Hunting.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Too bad that our Anti-gunners right here in America don't know what the 2nd A means and how it protects us from a tyrannical Govt. But, but, but..... the Chinese Govt is benevolent and loves their people (just like how the American Govt loves their people). So, an overwhelming use of Military Force would never be necessary to go in against their own people. Rrrrright?

How soon we forget? Tiananmen Square resulted in no deaths (or so said the Chinese Govt at least). Oh wait a second, wasn't the 2nd A in America about hunting?

View attachment 606330

Aloha, Mark
Like so many Virtue Signaling Vichycucks crawling out of the woodwork on this very site of late...
19f67718eeced8c4d921cd761110697e.png

Mark, not saying you're a Butter, just that some folks are. I saw that in a comment over at Bearing Arms and with how some here have started to go "I love my guns as much as anybody, BUT..." it just seemed relevant. :)

Brave dude... anybody wanna place bets about how long before the Chicoms Swisscheese him or ship him off to one of the slave-labor factories?

His odds aren't any better without the sign. And, if he stays out of the march, his kids will live in one giant slave labor factory anyway. People in communist countries have discovered that they truly have nothing to loose.

Hong Kong is in revolution.

Michael Yon, the Journalist, is in the city and reporting.

Hong Kong is in revolution.

Michael Yon, the Journalist, is in the city and reporting.

k pop doesn't like revolution. I wonder what k pops stand is on firearm ownership:

k pop doesn't like revolution. I wonder what k pops stand is on firearm ownership:
They kinda HAVE to take that stance, lest they join the proles...

Meanwhile the progressive left over here is saying that they shouldn't be disobeying their Communist leaders wishes. Because you know, Communists.

Just had a brilliant thought... let's swap all of the patriotic and industrious freedom seeking folks in Hong Kong for all of the America hating progressive leftists here. Seems like it would be a win-win. The proggies get the Communism they so admire and we get instant patriots and fresh American blood. Start the swap out on the West Coast.

Just had a brilliant thought... let's swap all of the patriotic and industrious freedom seeking folks in Hong Kong for all of the America hating progressive leftists here. Seems like it would be a win-win. The proggies get the Communism they so admire and we get instant patriots and fresh American blood. Start the swap out on the West Coast.
That is brilliant. I support that idea 1000%

Over the weekend 25% of the entire population was out in protest. Clearly counting crowds is difficult.

We, USA Gun Owners, don't get 25% out to vote.

The K stands for Korean. Can you be a K Pop star if you're Chinese? Wouldn't you be a C Pop star then?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top