JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good Morning,

We are looking for part time help Thursday through Saturday in our retail area. Someone with firearms knowledge please. Also no one that shows up to an interview claiming to be an alcoholic and drug user. "yes it has happened" Job duties would be mostly the retail side of things including customer service, keeping the retail area in order, processing 4473s etc. Occasional help in the back also with reloading including sorting brass etc. Ability to lift heavy stuff is also a plus. We are looking for someone that can handle the front end alone for the most part. Please email resumes to [email protected]. We are located at 1805 Silverton Rd NE Suite 101 in salem. Any questions please call us at 971-719-6407. Either myself or Tony can help you out.

Nick

Good Morning,

We are looking for part time help Thursday through Saturday in our retail area. Someone with firearms knowledge please. Also no one that shows up to an interview claiming to be an alcoholic and drug user. "yes it has happened" Job duties would be mostly the retail side of things including customer service, keeping the retail area in order, processing 4473s etc. Occasional help in the back also with reloading including sorting brass etc. Ability to lift heavy stuff is also a plus. We are looking for someone that can handle the front end alone for the most part. Please email resumes to [email protected]. We are located at 1805 Silverton Rd NE Suite 101 in salem. Any questions please call us at 971-719-6407. Either myself or Tony can help you out.

Nick
Hopefully you'll be looking for help when I retire from my current profession in 5-yrs from this August!

:s0023:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR