JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got yer Warm and Fuzzy right here!

f758ef6477780f8f1e32ec961ff054d0.jpg

Well, it is an official Gov. sight for this sort of thing and gets the word to the White House where they are compelled to act on it!
Weather or not you believe, at least take the 30 seconds to do something about it, or not, it's your choice, at least while you still have a choice!
They aren't compelled to do anything. The hundreds of thousands of petitions that are created each year go to deaf ears if you don't have deep pockets.

And your plan is what . . . ?
Nothing. Nothing. Nothing any of us do will change anything regarding this topic.

Signed...

WTF happened to taking them off the NFA list????:mad:

Isn't this the opposite of that???

That would be accomplished by this petition to repeal the NFA:

Repeal the NFA | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

I highly doubt they will repeal the NFA, but they might keep suppressors legal as an NFA item.

President Trump, DO NOT BAN SUPPRESSORS | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Lets beat this and get some action going here!
Takes 30 seconds to do! Lets make our voices heard!

Signed

Recommend we all send Trump an email and leave a phone message in support of suppressors and gun rights in general:

Email form here:
Contact the White House | The White House

Phone number. Call before 1 pm Pacific time - expect to be on hold for 5 - 20 minutes:
202-456-1111

EDIT: The suppressor petition has more than 150 signatures now, so it can be publicly searched according to the rules: "Once you get your first 150 signatures, your petition will become publicly searchable on the We the People website. (Very exciting!)"

Signed...

WTF happened to taking them off the NFA list????:mad:

Isn't this the opposite of that???
Ya really gotta ask? Only Jr really liked em. Really it was mainly Jr who was more pro-gun than his dad. As for the Don himself... Well, I'm waiting on national conceal carry. Signed petition, don't expect it to go anywhere.

Then again I'm just a clown, I just see the sad world and can't do anything but make balloon animals. And I can't even do that! o_O

Ya really gotta ask? Only Jr really liked em. Really it was mainly Jr who was more pro-gun than his dad. As for the Don himself... Well, I'm waiting on national conceal carry. Signed petition, don't expect it to go anywhere.

Then again I'm just a clown, I just see the sad world and can't do anything but make balloon animals. And I can't even do that! o_O

Even I can make balloon animals:eek:

Amazon a bundle of balloons and YouTube a few staples:D:rolleyes:;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top