JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Matthew 18:6
"If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."
Mark 9: 42
"But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be thrown into the sea."
Luke 17:2
"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."

The Bible is absolutely clear about how God views chimos. This clown was even a minister, so it's a pretty good bet he used his position to prey on the children with whom he came in contact. It's a good thing he likes depraved sex because he will be getting plenty of it when he gets to his new place of residence.

My humble suggestions:
1st offense - in addition to prison time the perp gets a crippling flogging with a 1700s British Navy issue cat o' nine tails in public on public access or the local news. Orders would be taken for souvenir videos so his screams of agony could be enjoyed over and over.
Strike 2 - Flogging followed by some boiling tar and feathers and a short drop hanging if he survives the preliminaries. Again, in publick on TV with souvenir videos for the instructive value to others of such proclivities.

the cure for pedophilia!

cure for child abuse.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews