JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome from another Air Force dude, 20 year green foot, glad to have you! Are you going for your rated pilots licence, or your sport? I let my rating go and don't miss it, I changed over to the Sport and never looked back and I fly in the LSA Experimental catagory, way more fun and less expense! Come over to the dark side of Duel Sport bikes, and let's ride, I have a 92 ATK 604 I converted over to a Duel Sport and it's a blast!

Welcome from another Air Force dude, 20 year green foot, glad to have you! Are you going for your rated pilots licence, or your sport? I let my rating go and don't miss it, I changed over to the Sport and never looked back and I fly in the LSA Experimental catagory, way more fun and less expense! Come over to the dark side of Duel Sport bikes, and let's ride, I have a 92 ATK 604 I converted over to a Duel Sport and it's a blast!
Dark side lol. I'm working on a rated private license, just doing the ground school stuff now. One of the reasons I like street and track bikes is that they sit lower, generally speaking. Being short (5' 6" just under) has it's perks but also carries its inherent disadvantages with motorcycles lol. The last dual sport I had, I had to get custom made springs to change the height without affecting the geometry of the suspension. Thank you for your service as well.

@Ducati_Meister You will have to show us your handiwork...

Welcome!!
Thank you. Left some pics of a Rolex service I did in school and a crown wheel I cut with a core in the process of being fitted.

20181018_100734.jpg 20180803_225412.jpg 20181016_115241.jpg

Hmmm, I've got a couple of watches that could do with some TLC, including my Ebel sport wave whose crown no longer tightens up. The Ebel atelerie here want just short of a $1K to fix it...........................

Hmmm, I've got a couple of watches that could do with some TLC, including my Ebel sport wave whose crown no longer tightens up. The Ebel atelerie here want just short of a $1K to fix it...........................
They probably want to do a full service in addition to fixing the crown, which sounds like the threads are stripped if it's a screw down crown. Still quite the charge though.

They probably want to do a full service in addition to fixing the crown, which sounds like the threads are stripped if it's a screw down crown. Still quite the charge though.

Typical here in yUK, even for moderately-priced watches like Ebel. Luckily I have a acquaintance who is a Rolex Collector's Association member who can service my other watches when necessary. A Breitling 806 service here is around 1K - my last service cost just £450 from him.............

Typical here in yUK, even for moderately-priced watches like Ebel. Luckily I have a acquaintance who is a Rolex Collector's Association member who can service my other watches when necessary. A Breitling 806 service here is around 1K - my last service cost just £450 from him.............
There some good independent watchmakers out there, but the issue today in the modern day watchmaking is getting parts. Most of the big names won't give parts accounts to independents anymore which makes it harder to do a proper service so most are forced to send their watches back to the manufacturer as a result. Rolex is a prime example where they do everything to destroy independent watchmakers so they have to go on Ebay etc to find parts. Unfortunate that things have changed that way.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top